Tuesday 27 October 2009

New location for Boss M&A Whispers Blog

I am pleased to announce a new location for "Boss M&A Whispers" blog post which is http://www.documentboss.com/blog/5

This new platform will enable you to have access to more information from the ECM, BPM & BPO technology sector and in particular information related to mergers and acquisitions within this sector.

You will also be able to send information and links that you may find of interest to your colleagues with a single click of your mouse.

I would be interested in your feed back on the new blog and website. Please leave your comments.

All the best


Mark Edwards
Signing off from Google Blogs

2 comments:

  1. Nice post. I learn something totally new and challenging on
    websites I stumbleupon every day. It's always helpful to read articles from other authors and practice a little something from their web sites.


    my web page :: Force Effect Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good day I am so happy I found your blog page, I really found you by accident, while I was researching on Yahoo for something else, Anyways
    I am here now and would just like to say thanks a
    lot for a fantastic post and a all round enjoyable blog (I also love the theme/design),
    I don't have time to look over it all at the minute but I have bookmarked it and
    also added in your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a great deal more, Please do keep up the excellent work.


    Feel free to visit my page :: fast web hosting

    ReplyDelete